top of page
You made the best choice in purchasing a Nicole's Naturals Soy Blend Candle! Now it's time to enjoy the wonderful aroma you chose to permeate throughout your space and delight your senses!!
How do you care for your candle? Let us give you a few tips!
1. Always trim wicks between uses. We recommend a wick trimmer for a cleaner cut, burn, and maintain the integrity of the wick. Untrimmed wicks lead to popping, smoking, and soot. This is how candles end up looking dirty and full of debris.
2. First time lighting, make a full melting pool before blowing out the candle for longer use. (burn at least 2-3 hrs the first time.
3. Keep on a heat safe surface, away from drafts and curtains
4. Never leave unattended
5. Keep away from children and pets
6. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
7. As the candle wax gets lower in the container, we recommend a long match to reach the wicks to prevent burning yourself.
8. If soot should occur due to prolonged burning, when candle is cooled down, take a small amount of coconut oil to clean along the inside of the glass.
bottom of page